Friday, October 14, 2016

NIPPLE COVERS FOR EVERY OCCASION



Nipple covers are a great way to wear what you want and not worry about your nipples being seen. I use them for lots of different outfits and occasions. Backless dresses or plunging necklines are all perfect reasons to try out some nipple covers for yourself.

Comfort and Accessibility. - For comfort and simple application, I prefer to use the sticker covers. I feel confident when I am wearing these, in that they will stay in place and not slip or slide around, or worse yet, fall off. They are very easy to find in most all stores that sell intimate apparel. They come in lots of different shapes, sizes, and even several different colors. I would much rather have these on than to be pulling at a strapless bra all night. 


Silicone covers.- For added plump and support, I like to use the silicone nipple covers. There are adhesive and non-adhesive covers. I prefer the adhesive as I feel like I am not going to lose them but reviews show that the non-adhesives cling to skin and work wonderfully. I find that silicone covers provide a nice smooth coverage with added bonus of fullness and support. Some are reusable and can even be worn up to 50 wears if properly taken care of.

Lift Tape.- Recently, I have discovered the lift tape and covers. This is a medical grade tape, which is also waterproof, to lift the breasts and the nipple cover for coverage. If you are going to be sweating or need water protection, then this is definitely the way to go.

There are so many good options these days for nipple covers. No matter if you are seeking them for work, play, or necessity there is an affordable option.

No comments:

Post a Comment