Saturday, December 3, 2016

Going Braless! With Nipple Petals



1.Braless is better!
I say this because, well, when has it never been the case!? I've read studies that have said not wearing a bra is better for your breasts. While wearing a bra your breasts are lifted up defying gravity. Doing so doesn't allow your breast muscles to form or stay after time. I honestly haven't worn a bra in 4 years and I will never go back! My breasts even grew half a cup size!


2. Apply and Remove with ease.
Applying Nipple Petals is quite easy. They are pretty much like a band aid in the sense that they have an adhesive side that sticks to your breasts. Just peel off the plastic cover and stick. It's that simple! Make sure to apply on clean dry skin and in an even manner to avoid rippling. Removing is much like the same but in reverse. If they seem like they won't budge or perhaps they were left on too long by mistake try some soap and water. If that doesn't work I would suggest and oil. This area can be very sensitive so, by all means, don't pull as you don't want to cause any ripping or damage to the skin.

3.Ultra thin you can't even see them through your outfit.
I for one don't want anyone seeing my nipples or maybe thinking I'm anything but amazing for not wearing a breast prison! Especially around my parents or even meeting the parents! With Nipple Petals, I don't have to worry about anything. They are so thin you can even wear them under tight clothing where you may usually see bra lining. Wearing them under anything sheer will be discreet as well.

4.Pricing is exceptional.
Unlike a new bra, (who wants one anyway?) Nipple Petals are fairly priced. They range from around a few dollars to just over $20 depending on brand and where you buy. You also get your money's worth because you're able to wear them over 100 times! That's well worth my money. You don't have to clean as much as a bra either so you're saving, even more, this way.

5.Different styles and colors.
There are so many varieties with Nipple Petals to choose from! You can get just nude if you want for those sheer tops. There are different patterns like hearts, stars, cheetah print! What have you! So if you're going out for the day or out on a wild party you'll never be hindered with not being able to accessorize. Whatever the day brings, you'll be ready!
 Jump to top

No comments:

Post a Comment